Monday, May 16, 2011

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

I am considering using a quote for my titles from now on....I am a quote kind of person....

Also, I was offered a 3 week internship with a professional trainer, this morning. I emailed her my acceptance and cannot wait to hear back. It is in June, and I will be her assistant during her youth camps. Yea!

Today, I spent time cleaning house and working the colts. They are sure sweet little horses and I love them both, but Jack is my favorite, by far. I also was playing with Brandy, the mare, and trying to encourage her to exercise a little bit! :) She is rather rotund, so I just chased her around the pasture a few times to get her moving. I could still work on laundry this eveing, but.....I will most likely read or work on ancestry stuff. I have quite a few little projects that I need to work on, especially uploading pics. I have now created my reading queue to the left >>> so that whoever is bored enough, can keep up with what I am reading. I am still in the middle of The Harvester and have been reading a Western Short Story Anthology before bed each night. Maybe I can actually finish a book this evening!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment