Friday, May 6, 2011

First Free Day of Summer!

Yea!!! It is officially summer and one of my goals is to actually keep this blog semi-current! lol. I hope to start my ancestry research back-up now that I have the time (and energy), hopefully, finding out some interesting new tidbits! My other goals are related to my lovely horses. I have a 2yo Paint colt, 10yo Quarter Horse mare, and 16yo Quarter Horse gelding. Tomorrow, I will be getting my final horse for the summer (yeah right! lol), which is a 2yo Thoroughbred colt. He is not even broke to lead, so it should be an fun challenge. Along with riding and research, I hope to finish a lot of the books that are on my 'list' which I don't have time to read during school. Anyhow, I will keep my fingers crossed that I keep this up~

2 comments:

  1. Can we see you reading list? It would be fun to see what you have coming up to the top of the list like NetFlix. ;) And also for people to make suggestions on what they think you'll like based on what you've reviewed so far. I see everything you've listed are novels so I assume you'll only be reading literature (as opposed to also including non-fiction), but will there by any short story or poetry anthologies thrown in as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get to the family stuff, be sure to point out that *I* am the only normal one you've found so far!

    ReplyDelete