Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If you act like you've only got fifteen minutes, it'll take all day. Act like you've got all day and it'll take fifteen minutes. ~ Monty Roberts

Parelli!! lol. So, as any horse person should, at least once in there training, I am exploring Pat Parelli's way of natural horsemanship. Sure, it seems a little gimmicky, but I am sure I will learn something - Plus, there was a free 30-day trial. ;) At least, I will know what people are speaking of when they discuss the 'seven games' and 'four savvys'.


I am really hoping to FINALLY get on Jack today. Thomas says he will help me when he wakes up this afternoon, if I help him build fence. I suppose its a fair trade! We are debating whether to fence with cattle panels or barbed wire. It is about a 170' stretch and we are getting the t-posts froma friend for next to nothing. We could get the cattle panels for cheap, as well. Therefore, the price diffference is about the same....


Of course, I did not get anymore reading done last night, as I was watching training videos......

No comments:

Post a Comment