Thursday, May 19, 2011

A canter is a cure for every evil. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Ok, so my computer has decided to die, again!!!!! The good thing about it is that I have realized how much I depend on my computer and that I depend on it WAY too much. No clue when it will be fixed. Thankfully, I was able to come to my mom's today and get my 'computer fix.'

Heading to the Tim McGraw concert with Claire this evening and it should be pretty fun. I sincerely hope that there are no tornadoes this evening. yes, we are under a tornado watch, but we are usually under a watch of some sort. Been reading on The Harvester. It is slow-going. It is supposed to be inspired by an ancestor of mine, but I am not seeing any connection so far. I am only a quarter of the way through it. It has way too many details about plants.

That's aboout it. No work with the horses, today. Too muddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment