Monday, October 24, 2011

The Diary of Mattie Spenser by Sandra Dallas

This is the best book that I have read in quite a while! It is a must-read for women. The ending is marvelous and ever-so-perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this novel, as Sandra Dallas has Wow-ed me once more. :)
This novel follows Mattie and her new husband from Iowa to Colorado in the late 1860's. they homestead on the Colorado prairie and encounter heartbreak and small victories all wrapped together. It is told from first-person in the form of diaries and letters by Mattie.
This was a fast read and I could not set it down! I must say that it will most likely only appeal to women as it is a typical feel-good, historical romance novel.
I am going to give it a 4.5

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment