Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So Many Books, So Little Time

So, right now I am currently reading three books. I hate when you start reading a book that is not THAT great and then you read another one because you can't find the one you started, and then someone gives you a really really really good book, so of course you have to start that one! LOL.
I started with Nora Robert's Savor the Moment, which is not the most intriguing but I am almost finished so I have to finish it now. The next one I started is called The Secret History by Donna Tartt. I started reading this one for a book club for the English majors, and it is super good. I am also rereading A day No Pigs Would Die by Robert Peck, for my senior project. Lots of good books. I will post again when I finish one!

No comments:

Post a Comment