Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nora Roberts...bleh

So, Nora Roberts is one of those authors that I only read because my mom or grandma bought a book and lent it to me. She is an okay author, but some of her books are rather mind-numbing. The one I recently finished, Savor the Moment, is a romance about a cake decorator. It is interesting and a cute book, but so far from reality that it is entertaining. Anyhow, she meets a guy, but of course he is rich and she is from a poor family and has built up her business herself. SO obviously, she takes offense when he offers her money to buy groceries and she gets in a big argument that ends up with him proposing to her on the beach. it is one of the endings that make you go, Sweet but too idealistc!
Anyhow, I am now reading on The Secret History by Donna Tartt and it is basically AWESOME. It is about English majors in a private college, how fantastic~

No comments:

Post a Comment