Thursday, December 9, 2010

Junkyard Dogs - Craig Johnson

So, I am beginning to realize how much I have read since my last posts. Along with the other two books, I have started to finally read the 6th book in a series that I absolutely love. It is a modern western series set in Absaroka County Wyoming. I really find it interesting because I worked for a summer in that area and can relate to some parts of the stories. There is usually always some sort of murder or crime in each book that is resolved by the Sheriff and his entourage - including a deputy sheriff, dog, daughter and other small town characters.

2 comments:

  1. I almost feel guilty having an English major blog and forcing you to read. I know you read alot, so this seems a bit silly. However, I liked checking on what you were reading - as it is very eclectic and different from what I read. You are well on your way to being an excellent english teacher, and some of that is because of how well-read you are. Keep looking for time to fit that in, as it will continue to influence your work as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presumably not "our" Craig Johnson?

    ReplyDelete